In this time of crisis, auto repair has been designated as an essential service. We will stay open to meet the needs of our community while being extremely diligent to protect the health and well being of our customers and employees. We have taken the following steps to mitigate the risks to our customers and employees:
- Installed a physical barrier in our reception area to maintain a 6 foot distance between customers and shop personnel.
- Prior to servicing your vehicle and upon completion of service, we will wipe down the critical touchpoints with a sanitizing agent. This includes inside/outside door handles, window controls, shifter, radio knobs, heater controls, etc
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of our offices and waiting area – counters, door knobs, light switches, credit card machines, keyboards, sinks and faucets.
- Trained all of our employees on the WHO’s recommendations to prevent transmission of Covid 19:
- HANDS – wash them often
- ELBOW – cough into it
- FACE – don’t touch it
- SPACE – maintain a 6 foot distance between individuals
- HOME – stay home if you are not feeling well
- Asking customers to refrain from waiting for their vehicles in the customer waiting area whenever possible.
In addition to the above, we offer a service to pick up your vehicle from your home or place of employment and to drop it back off upon completion of service.