LIFETIME WARRANTY ON BRAKE PADS – no appointment necessary
Many shops advertise a low price for brake service knowing that most cars don’t qualify for the advertised price. Once your car is on the lift, they try to up sell you with parts and services that you may not need. This is a classic bait and switch technique and we don’t do that.
We offer quality brake parts and professional service. No tricky up sells, no fine print. Same day service for most vehicles at a low price with a LIFETIME WARRANTY on brake pads so you never pay for pads again. Call or stop by to see us for all of your brake service needs.
- Are your brakes grinding?
- Brakes pulling? Does your car pull to one side when you apply the brakes?
- Brakes pulsating? Does your car vibrate when you apply the brakes?
- Soft brake pedal? This could be a sign of a brake fluid leak.
- ABS light on? Your ABS system is an important safety feature but the ABS system will not work when the ABS light is on.
- Brake line replacement: It’s common for factory brake lines to fail because of the corrosive road salts used in our area. We replace factory brake lines with lines that will never rust.